Electric fireplace respects all requests for confidentiality of personal information provided online and in other contacts with us. We are aware of the need for appropriate protection and proper processing of all personal information we receive. The purpose of the Personal the personal data policy is to explain how we collect, protect and use personal information.
What personal information do we collect and process?
You can access www.electric-fireplace.co.uk without telling us who you are or otherwise providing personal information about yourself. We do not register any personal information unless you have expressly consented to it. However, we need certain personal information to be able to trade with and deliver goods to you.
We collect and process information about you when you register with:
- First- and last name
- Company name and VAT number
- Phone number
- Email address
- Provides account information when paying off a receivable
- Creates your B2B account in order to trade with us
- Makes the purchase of an item via our webshop, telephone or email contact to our sales department
- Sends an inquiry, complaint or gives us feedback, or if you otherwise provide personal information to us via the website or other channels
Personal information includes all information that can be used to identify a person, including name and last name, age, gender, home or other physical address, e-mail address or other contact information, whether or not they relate to his private or business address.
When we process your information, we always comply with the applicable personal data rules.
In some cases, it is stated in Danish or EU-legislation that we are welcome to process your personal data. For example, we must save the address and name you provided.